These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Whosabi without your prior notice. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified.
Your continued participation in Whosabi after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification including all services provided to you and any fees and charges applicable to the Services. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Agreements, accept these Agreements, and agree to be bound by them. If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Agreements, then you may not use the Whosabi Service.
1. WhosabiService Whosabi provides an online game-based learning service that Reward users for learning as a means of motivating people. this platform is designed to further improve learning, as we will be dealing with both Academic and School-Based Questions. Whosabi service is of two types; The Free Games and Paid Games.
2. WhosabiFree Games Whosabi Free Games is an extension of our paid Games features that allow anyone to play, take a quiz, share games of other members for free, and get rewarded in point.
By creating a Free game, you accept and agree that:
You will be responsible for the information provided and the quiz created alongside.
You will not be paid for playing free games “No reward” but accept only point to grow your reputation.
You will accept any reward given to you irrespective of your point.
3. WhosabiPaid Games Whosabi Paid Games is an extension of our Free Games features that allow anyone to create, play, take a quiz, and share games online to the public at a price fixed by the game creator.
By creating a paid game, you accept and agree that:
You will be responsible for the information provided and the quiz created alongside
You will pay the price of the winner “reward” for playing your game when they get all questions correctly alongside when creating the game.
You give Whosabi the warranty to pay a winner on your behalf.
You will create accurate games and contact Whosabi immediately if you notice any suspicious activity on your game.
Terms of Participation
4. Eligibility The Service is intended for users over the age of 18, but is open to all ages. For people under the age of 18, there will be restricted to free games only and won’t be allowed to create an account. If we notice an under 18,is using Whosabi, we’ll terminate their account.
All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate: including an accurate name, valid email address, date of birth phone number, bank details, and other Information requested
You will maintain the accuracy of such information
Your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
5. Your WhosabiAccount and Data By creating an account on the Service, you accept the responsibility for maintaining your account and data for security purposes, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. Your Accounts are for individual and single-use only. You may not share your account with any other person. You must notify Whosabi immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account. Whosabi will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Whosabi may from time to time set withdrawal limits for your account, or take any other measures it considers appropriate to manage the Service. Whosabi may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising and may do this without notice.
6. Prohibited act To the full extent allowed by applicable Nigerian law, Whosabi at its sole discretion, User Must not:
Register or use more than one account
Select or use email or phone number of another person
Use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person
Use a bank account name that is not related to their Whosabi account name
Use a false or misleading name (Except for privacy), mailing address, or email address to activate or use a member account.
User agrees not to attempt to earn through other means than the legitimate channels authorized by Whosabi.
By creating an account on Whosabi, the user is opting-in to receive other special emails for verification of account at any time and has agreed to comply with the prohibition act. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel your account any time. User agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
7. Creating Games Content By creating any game content on Whosabi, you represent and warrant:
the copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive material.
you have successfully read, edit, correct error from content before publishing them not excluding the fact that the quiz created alongside the game is subject to the content created by you.
the Content is not obscene, racist or insultive, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
8. Prohibited Content. You may post only educational and teachable Content to the Service. The following are examples of Content prohibited to post on or through the Service. Whosabi reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Whosabi’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service, terminating the accounts of such violators, or seeking other legal remedies. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Whosabi:
is patently offensive and promotes racism,tribe, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group;
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
includes information about another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
contains or promotes information that you know is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
violates any and all applicable laws or regulations.
9. Cancellation by Us: We reserve the right to cancel your account or game at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice.
10. Refunds: Except where required by law, Online or bank transfer purchased through other platforms are subject to the refund policies of those platforms including Third-party payment gateway. Whosabi cannot be held responsible for these platform’s policies.
11. Change of Price Charge: Whosabi may change the price charge for paid games or business account from time to time. Whosabi will always communicate or send notification of any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes.
Point: Point Is a digit number awarded to users for either, playing or sharing a game: We reserve the right to cancel or reduce your point at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice.
Point are not currency and will not be replace a virtual currency and can only be use as a means to reward users engagement on the platform through REPUTATION
13. Rank: Reputation is used to measure your engagement on the platform and will not be used abusively to intimidate other users on the platform. You accept that your point will be used to award your Reputation status on the service and nothing else. You will not use the point or reputation outside Whosabiand will not use it to defraud other users.
14. Payment / Withdrawal All payment request for withdrawal will be disbursed to the users’ bank account provided on the Whosabi website after a user have verified their email and has responded to the code sent to the email or mobile number. All payment may take between 1 – 48 hours to enter the user bank account or maybe longer. A user is allowed to respond immediately via email if the user has not been credited to their local bank account. We may not pay your withdrawal request if we notice that;
A user create multiply account.
Provide wrong or Invalid Email
Wrong Bank Details
Duplicate of a bank account details on the website
Fraudulent activity in the account.
Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to user. If member objects to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the service, user’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the service and properly terminate his or her Account.
15. Taxes Prices listed may not include value added tax and applicable tax may be calculated and added at the time you complete a transaction, depending on user country or location. Such tax may not be visible to you until you receive a receipt for your purchase. In certain jurisdictions, local laws require that prices include all applicable taxes, in which case this will be indicated at the time of the transaction.
16. Third-Party Application. Whosabi Service is integrated with third-party applications, websites, and services (“Third Party Applications”) to make available content, products, and/or services to you. These Third Party Applications may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of this Third-Party Application will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies of the Third Party. You understand and agree that Whosabi does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any Third Party Application or for any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third Party Applications.
17. Responsibility of Service Visitors Whosabi has no capacity to always review, all Content created or posted to the Service, and will not, therefore, be responsible for any material’s content, use or created on the service. By using the Service, Whosabi does not represent or endorse any material posted thereon or believe such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. By using the service, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, and any harmful or destructive material. The Service may contain material that is offensive, indecent. Whosabi disclaims any responsibility for any harm that results from the use of the service by visitors. Visitors who discover any Content in violation of these Terms of Whosabi are encouraged to report such content to Whosabi using the email listed on the website or chat our customer care line on the service.
18. Content Posted on Other Websites We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the Content, including computer software, made available through the websites to which Whosabi links to, and which link to Whosabi. Whosabi does not have any control over those third-party websites and is not responsible for their content or your use. By linking to a third-party website or webpage, Whosabi does not represent or imply that it endorses that website. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material. Whosabi disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third-party websites.
19. Disclaimers THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE NIGERIAN LAW, WHOSABI TECHNOLOGY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHOSABI MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY USERS EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK,OR OBTAINED ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Whosabi uses appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, such as SSL, firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the Website’s traffic to track abuse of the Whosabi Website and its data.
However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while Whosabi strives to protect its Members personal information and cannot guarantee the security of any information that users transmit to or from the participating with advertisers and users does so at their own risk.
20. Office These services are controlled by Whosabi! from our offices located in Lagos state, Nigeria. They may be accessed by most countries around the world. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the courts located in Lagos, Nigeria. You hereby agree to the jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
21. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. Whosabi respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Whosabi violates your copyright, you are advised to notify Whosabi via email on email@example.com Whosabi will respond to all such notices, including by removing the infringing Content or disabling all links to the infringing Content, as required or appropriate.
22. Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and Whosabi in connection with general membership in the Whosabi and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of this AGREEMENT is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force. Failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this AGREEMENT, within two (2) months the cause arose, will act as a waiver of such rights. In the event of any dispute or need for interpretation or enforcement of terms, arising out of this agreement, parties shall refer to arbitration before litigation.
Whosabi technology (“Whosabi”) is committed to rewarding people from any part of the world for learning.
We understand that a lot of students are very smart and intelligent but our environments hasn’t given us the opportunity to actually get paid for our knowledge, however, they are either not motivated or simply don’t have enough platforms they can prove themselves and also learn smartly. Well it’s even better now. With WhoSabi platform, you can earn real Cash this time around.
Apart from Financially rewarding students, this program is designed to further improve learning, as we will be dealing with both Academic and School-Based Questions.
It is Whosabi’s policy to respect and protect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. To achieve this, we want you to get a few fundamental principles:
Whosabi only collects your personal information when we need it, and only ask for this so as to provide you with quality services.
Whosabi will not share your personal information with anyone except to provide and develop services, comply with the law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Whosabi, our users, or the public.
Whosabi will not store your personal information unless it’s required for the ongoing operation of our services.
Last updated: September 25, 2020
Whether you are new to Whosabi or an old-time user, please take some time to get to know our operation. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our website, https://whosabi.com.ng.
This Policy Explains:
What information we collect and why we collect it.
How we use your Information.
How we share your Information
How We Secure Your Information.
What information we collect:
We need to collect certain information about you to provide you with the Service or request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on how you access and use our Service. Additionally, you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us.
Information you provide to us to use the Service We collect the information you provide when you sign up for a Whosabi account, log in to your account, communicate with us, upload content, or otherwise use the Services. We request an email address and date of birth when you choose to sign up for the Service so we can provide the Services to you and allow us to comply with applicable regulations. Without this information, we are not able to provide you with the Service.
Users who engage in financial transactions with Whosabi, for example to credit Wallet, are asked to provide additional information in order to complete the transaction, such as a credit card number which is the process by a secured third-party website in other to fund the account on Whosabi.
Visitors can always refrain from supplying certain information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Whosabi services that require that information.
Personal Information We May Collect We do not collect any Personal Information from a person who merely plays games. In order to be able to play games on Whosabi, however, a user (“account holder”) must create an account at https://whosabi.com.ng/registration/.
We do not accept or collect information of user below 18years of age.
The following Information we collect when you register:
Date Of Birth.
Whosabi also collects your bank details upon Withdrawal of fund from your wallet to your local bank account. This information is only used to process your withdrawal request only.
How we use your information:
We collect information about you when you use the Service for a variety of reasons in order to support Whosabi and to enable our team to continue to create engaging experiences for our users.
We use your Information in the following ways:
Communicating with you About the Service
We also process the data we collect about you to provide you with relevant information about the Service and to assist you in using the Service if required.
These communications may include:
Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our services: We may send you information about the parts of Whosabi you use or that may be relevant to you. While we primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information and we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum, you may object to being contacted for these reasons using your personal contact information using the mechanisms provided in the Whosabi service or using the information provided below.
Conducting surveys and collecting feedback about the Service: We do this to evaluate the effectiveness of any updates we provide.
Protecting the Service and Maintaining a Trusted Environment: We use the data we collect to maintain Whosabi as a safe and secure platform for all our users, including appropriate enforcement of Whosabi policies, as well as compliance with the law and applicable regulations.
These Effort Include:
Preventing fraud, crime and abuse and the security and integrity of the Service: This includes investigating, detecting and preventing or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities or to otherwise help protect your account.
Measuring, tracking and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of the Service: In order to develop and enhance our products and deliver a consistent, secure and continuous experience, we need gather certain information to analyze usage and performance of the Service
Verifying your identity: In many scenarios, we may need to verify your identity in order to protect the security and integrity of the Service and your account.
We also use your information to track multiple account, as to prevent paying one person with different account.
We use your information to reward players on the platform.
Other Uses: We may process data for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with the Service from time to time. If we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that set out above and which is not compatible with the original processing purpose, we will provide you with relevant information prior to such processing and will obtain your consent where necessary.
How your information is shared
Information you choose to share on Whosabi: Certain information about you or activities you perform on Whosabi may be displayed publicly, for example, information included on your user profile, point your acquired, amount earned, games played, games created and visibility of your name on the leaderboard.
How long we retain your information: Whosabi retains your personal information for as long as your account is active, to fulfill our legitimate business purposes, or to comply with our legal obligations. A user can also choose delete games created on the platform or delete their account by mailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat us up on whatsapp for immediate response.
How We Secure Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us and Whosabi takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, our website are protected by HTTPS encryption and information is encrypted and protected by our third-party payment providers.
Data Breach Practices We ensure that your data is safe. If we know or have reason to know of a systems security breach by an unauthorized party of your user data where that data is being or is likely to be used for an unauthorized purpose, we will promptly notify you so that you can take appropriate step and possibly revert such attend if we can. you can contact us at email@example.com or open a support ticket after you login.
Changes to this Notice