These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Whosabi without your prior notice. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified.
Your continued participation in Whosabi after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification including all services provided to you and any fees and charges applicable to the Services. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Agreements, accept these Agreements, and agree to be bound by them. If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Agreements, then you may not use the Whosabi Service.
1. Whosabi Service
Whosabi provides an online game-based learning service that Reward users for learning as a means of motivating people. this platform is designed to further improve learning, as we will be dealing with both Academic and School-Based Questions. Whosabi service is of two types; The Free Games and Paid Games.
2. Whosabi Free Games
Whosabi Free Games is an extension of our paid Games features that allow anyone to play, take a quiz, share games of other members for free, and get rewarded in point.
By creating a Free game, you accept and agree that:
- You will be responsible for the information provided and the quiz created alongside.
- You will not be paid for playing free games “No reward” but accept only point to grow your reputation.
- You will accept any reward given to you irrespective of your point.
3. Whosabi Paid Games
Whosabi Paid Games is an extension of our Free Games features that allow anyone to create, play, take a quiz, and share games online to the public at a price fixed by the game creator.
By creating a paid game, you accept and agree that:
- You will be responsible for the information provided and the quiz created alongside
- You will pay the price of the winner “reward” for playing your game when they get all questions correctly alongside when creating the game.
- You give Whosabi the warranty to pay a winner on your behalf.
- You will create accurate games and contact Whosabi immediately if you notice any suspicious activity on your game.
Terms of Participation
The Service is intended for users over the age of 18, but is open to all ages. For people under the age of 18, there will be restricted to free games only and won’t be allowed to create an account. If we notice an under 18,is using Whosabi, we’ll terminate their account.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate: including an accurate name, valid email address, date of birth phone number, bank details, and other Information requested
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information
- Your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
5. Your Whosabi Account and Data
By creating an account on the Service, you accept the responsibility for maintaining your account and data for security purposes, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. Your Accounts are for individual and single-use only. You may not share your account with any other person. You must notify Whosabi immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account. Whosabi will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Whosabi may from time to time set withdrawal limits for your account, or take any other measures it considers appropriate to manage the Service. Whosabi may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising and may do this without notice.
6. Prohibited act
To the full extent allowed by applicable Nigerian law, Whosabi at its sole discretion,
User Must not:
- Register or use more than one account
- Select or use email or phone number of another person
- Use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person
- Use a bank account name that is not related to their Whosabi account name
- Use a false or misleading name (Except for privacy), mailing address, or email address to activate or use a member account.
- User agrees not to attempt to earn through other means than the legitimate channels authorized by Whosabi.
By creating an account on Whosabi, the user is opting-in to receive other special emails for verification of account at any time and has agreed to comply with the prohibition act. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel your account any time. User agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
7. Creating Games Content
By creating any game content on Whosabi, you represent and warrant:
- the copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive material.
- you have successfully read, edit, correct error from content before publishing them not excluding the fact that the quiz created alongside the game is subject to the content created by you.
- the Content is not obscene, racist or insultive, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
8. Prohibited Content.
You may post only educational and teachable Content to the Service. The following are examples of Content prohibited to post on or through the Service. Whosabi reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Whosabi’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service, terminating the accounts of such violators, or seeking other legal remedies. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Whosabi:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism,tribe, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- contains or promotes information that you know is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- violates any and all applicable laws or regulations.
9. Cancellation by Us:
We reserve the right to cancel your account or game at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice.
Except where required by law, Online or bank transfer purchased through other platforms are subject to the refund policies of those platforms including Third-party payment gateway. Whosabi cannot be held responsible for these platform’s policies.
11. Change of Price Charge:
Whosabi may change the price charge for paid games or business account from time to time. Whosabi will always communicate or send notification of any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes.
- Point: Point Is a digit number awarded to users for either, playing or sharing a game: We reserve the right to cancel or reduce your point at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice.
- Point are not currency and will not be replace a virtual currency and can only be use as a means to reward users engagement on the platform through REPUTATION
Reputation is used to measure your engagement on the platform and will not be used abusively to intimidate other users on the platform.
You accept that your point will be used to award your Reputation status on the service and nothing else.
You will not use the point or reputation outside Whosabiand will not use it to defraud other users.
14. Payment / Withdrawal
All payment request for withdrawal will be disbursed to the users’ bank account provided on the Whosabi website after a user have verified their email and has responded to the code sent to the email or mobile number.
All payment may take between 1 – 48 hours to enter the user bank account or maybe longer. A user is allowed to respond immediately via email if the user has not been credited to their local bank account.
We may not pay your withdrawal request if we notice that;
- A user create multiply account.
- Provide wrong or Invalid Email
- Wrong Bank Details
- Duplicate of a bank account details on the website
- Fraudulent activity in the account.
Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to user. If member objects to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the service, user’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the service and properly terminate his or her Account.
Prices listed may not include value added tax and applicable tax may be calculated and added at the time you complete a transaction, depending on user country or location. Such tax may not be visible to you until you receive a receipt for your purchase. In certain jurisdictions, local laws require that prices include all applicable taxes, in which case this will be indicated at the time of the transaction.
16. Third-Party Application.
Whosabi Service is integrated with third-party applications, websites, and services (“Third Party Applications”) to make available content, products, and/or services to you. These Third Party Applications may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of this Third-Party Application will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies of the Third Party. You understand and agree that Whosabi does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any Third Party Application or for any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third Party Applications.
17. Responsibility of Service Visitors
Whosabi has no capacity to always review, all Content created or posted to the Service, and will not, therefore, be responsible for any material’s content, use or created on the service. By using the Service, Whosabi does not represent or endorse any material posted thereon or believe such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. By using the service, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, and any harmful or destructive material. The Service may contain material that is offensive, indecent. Whosabi disclaims any responsibility for any harm that results from the use of the service by visitors. Visitors who discover any Content in violation of these Terms of Whosabi are encouraged to report such content to Whosabi using the email listed on the website or chat our customer care line on the service.
18. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the Content, including computer software, made available through the websites to which Whosabi links to, and which link to Whosabi. Whosabi does not have any control over those third-party websites and is not responsible for their content or your use. By linking to a third-party website or webpage, Whosabi does not represent or imply that it endorses that website. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material. Whosabi disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third-party websites.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE NIGERIAN LAW, WHOSABI TECHNOLOGY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHOSABI MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY USERS EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK,OR OBTAINED ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Whosabi uses appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, such as SSL, firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the Website’s traffic to track abuse of the Whosabi Website and its data.
However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while Whosabi strives to protect its Members personal information and cannot guarantee the security of any information that users transmit to or from the participating with advertisers and users does so at their own risk.
20. Office These services are controlled by Whosabi! from our offices located in Lagos state, Nigeria. They may be accessed by most countries around the world. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the courts located in Lagos, Nigeria.
You hereby agree to the jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
21. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
Whosabi respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Whosabi violates your copyright, you are advised to notify Whosabi via email on email@example.com Whosabi will respond to all such notices, including by removing the infringing Content or disabling all links to the infringing Content, as required or appropriate.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and Whosabi in connection with general membership in the Whosabi and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of this AGREEMENT is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force. Failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this AGREEMENT, within two (2) months the cause arose, will act as a waiver of such rights. In the event of any dispute or need for interpretation or enforcement of terms, arising out of this agreement, parties shall refer to arbitration before litigation.