Whosabi technology (“Whosabi”) is committed to rewarding people from any part of the world for learning.
We understand that a lot of students are very smart and intelligent but our environments hasn’t given us the opportunity to actually get paid for our knowledge, however, they are either not motivated or simply don’t have enough platforms they can prove themselves and also learn smartly. Well it’s even better now. With WhoSabi platform, you can earn real Cash this time around.
Apart from Financially rewarding students, this program is designed to further improve learning, as we will be dealing with both Academic and School-Based Questions.
It is Whosabi’s policy to respect and protect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. To achieve this, we want you to get a few fundamental principles:
- Whosabi only collects your personal information when we need it, and only ask for this so as to provide you with quality services.
- Whosabi will not share your personal information with anyone except to provide and develop services, comply with the law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Whosabi, our users, or the public.
- Whosabi will not store your personal information unless it’s required for the ongoing operation of our services.
Last updated: September 25, 2020
Whether you are new to Whosabi or an old-time user, please take some time to get to know our operation. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our website, https://whosabi.com.ng.
This Policy Explains:
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use your Information.
- How we share your Information
- How We Secure Your Information.
What information we collect:
We need to collect certain information about you to provide you with the Service or request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on how you access and use our Service. Additionally, you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us.
Information you provide to us to use the Service
We collect the information you provide when you sign up for a Whosabi account, log in to your account, communicate with us, upload content, or otherwise use the Services. We request an email address and date of birth when you choose to sign up for the Service so we can provide the Services to you and allow us to comply with applicable regulations. Without this information, we are not able to provide you with the Service.
Users who engage in financial transactions with Whosabi, for example to credit Wallet, are asked to provide additional information in order to complete the transaction, such as a credit card number which is the process by a secured third-party website in other to fund the account on Whosabi.
Visitors can always refrain from supplying certain information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Whosabi services that require that information.
Personal Information We May Collect
We do not collect any Personal Information from a person who merely plays games. In order to be able to play games on Whosabi, however, a user (“account holder”) must create an account at https://whosabi.com.ng/registration/.
We do not accept or collect information of user below 18years of age.
The following Information we collect when you register:
- Email Address.
- Date Of Birth.
- Phone number
Whosabi also collects your bank details upon Withdrawal of fund from your wallet to your local bank account. This information is only used to process your withdrawal request only.
How we use your information:
We collect information about you when you use the Service for a variety of reasons in order to support Whosabi and to enable our team to continue to create engaging experiences for our users.
We use your Information in the following ways:
Communicating with you About the Service
We also process the data we collect about you to provide you with relevant information about the Service and to assist you in using the Service if required.
These communications may include:
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our services:
We may send you information about the parts of Whosabi you use or that may be relevant to you. While we primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information and we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum, you may object to being contacted for these reasons using your personal contact information using the mechanisms provided in the Whosabi service or using the information provided below.
- Conducting surveys and collecting feedback about the Service:
We do this to evaluate the effectiveness of any updates we provide.
- Protecting the Service and Maintaining a Trusted Environment:
We use the data we collect to maintain Whosabi as a safe and secure platform for all our users, including appropriate enforcement of Whosabi policies, as well as compliance with the law and applicable regulations.
These Effort Include:
- Preventing fraud, crime and abuse and the security and integrity of the Service: This includes investigating, detecting and preventing or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities or to otherwise help protect your account.
- Measuring, tracking and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of the Service: In order to develop and enhance our products and deliver a consistent, secure and continuous experience, we need gather certain information to analyze usage and performance of the Service
- Verifying your identity:
In many scenarios, we may need to verify your identity in order to protect the security and integrity of the Service and your account.
- We also use your information to track multiple account, as to prevent paying one person with different account.
- We use your information to reward players on the platform.
- Other Uses: We may process data for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with the Service from time to time. If we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that set out above and which is not compatible with the original processing purpose, we will provide you with relevant information prior to such processing and will obtain your consent where necessary.
How your information is shared
Information you choose to share on Whosabi:
Certain information about you or activities you perform on Whosabi may be displayed publicly, for example, information included on your user profile, point your acquired, amount earned, games played, games created and visibility of your name on the leaderboard.
How long we retain your information:
Whosabi retains your personal information for as long as your account is active, to fulfill our legitimate business purposes, or to comply with our legal obligations. A user can also choose delete games created on the platform or delete their account by mailing us (email@example.com) or chat us up on whatsapp for immediate response.
How We Secure Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us and Whosabi takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, our website are protected by HTTPS encryption and information is encrypted and protected by our third-party payment providers.
Data Breach Practices We ensure that your data is safe. If we know or have reason to know of a systems security breach by an unauthorized party of your user data where that data is being or is likely to be used for an unauthorized purpose, we will promptly notify you so that you can take appropriate step and possibly revert such attend if we can. you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket after you login.
Changes to this Notice