The Business Development Manager provides strategic business development, sales and marketing, and consultancy to our clients across Canada with a focus in rural areas where many clients depend on ‘importing’ skilled workers or overseas staff. In addition, the Business Development Manager assists foreign nationals and employers in navigating the Canadian system and ensuring compliance to program requirements with the support of our office in Toronto.
• Develop, promote and maintain our B2B sales within the immigration business. (Specifically provide services for corporations [small, medium, or large size entities] in terms of either moving their staff across Canadian borders, hiring temporary foreign workers, LMIA’s or any other immigration services etc.)
• ***No immigration knowledge required. Main activity will be sales and market development
• Design and implement hiring packages to ensure appropriate screening and selection of candidates.
• Design and implement pricing models based on industry
• Extensive travel inside Canada and rural regions: SK , MB, All Atlantic Provinces
• Build our B2B market from the ground up
• Handle recruitment for management and senior level positions for clients: screening, research, advertising, arrange interviews.
• Meet specific Sales targets.
• Prepare bi-weekly progress reports of current, new or filled vacancies for each client.
• Diligently maintain client files and communication with clients.
• Assist employers in completing Employer Compliance Reviews and Inspections.
• Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities.
• Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals.
• Plan development projects for potential and future trends.
• Work with existing marketing team to design and conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions.
· Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles for online content
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in Independent Sales, Marketing or Account Management, specifically working in providing HR services/staffing/recruitment for employers.
• Expert in building and maintaining relationships with active and passive clients.
• Existing networks, client relationships, and proven track record.
• This position requires extensive travel inside Canada and face to face meetings.
• 100% fluent in English.
Number of openings: 1
Salary Range: CAD$55,000 – $65,000 annual
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· Entrepreneurial spirit – pride yourself on seeing it the job through and executing with excellence and accuracy.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build strong professional relationships.
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Proven team building skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
· You are client-focused, reliable with sound judgement and have a passion in Sales.
· Excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency and a proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
· An innovative mindset – you are extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things